Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/13: Guide Books, Christmas Card and Show programmes
Acc. 46, 96Ref: ADX/13 Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/13Title:
Guide Books, show programmes, history books and a Christmas cardDate(s):
1930 - 1976Level:
15 itemsScope and Content:
1. 'The Reliable Cook Book' by Nellie Fisher, Head of Household Science Department, University College of Wales, Aberystwyth. Published by Sydney V. Galloway, 21 Pier Street, Aberystwyth.
2. "Trevecca College, 1842-1942' by W. P. Jones. Published by the Trevecca Committee and printed by the Gomerian Press, Llandyssul.
3. 'A Short History of tie Tivyside Hunt, 1736-1969'. Printed by E. L. Jones and Son, Cardigan.
4. Christmas card showing a black and white sketch of the Snug at The White Lion, Talybont.
Sent by Sue and Leslie Badger, licensees of the inn to Mrs. Alice
Cooke and Mr. Jim Humphreys of Hollyhocks, Wootton Wawen,Warwickshire
c. 1955 Carnival and show programmes
8. Aberystwyth. Printed by the Towy Press, Llandeilo
9. Aberystwyth and District Agricultural Society. Agricultural Show official catalogue. Printed by the Cambrian News (Aberystwyth) Limited
12 Jun 1976 Guide books and histories
10. What to do: Where to go - off the beaten track in Wales. (The Captain's Guide)
11. Strata Florida Abbey (H.M.S.O).
12. Llywernog Silver-Lead Mine, Ponterwyd - a general guide
13. "Tregaron: Trem yn ô1" - an illustrated booklet. Edited by Richard E. Huws. Published by Gwasg Ty Gwyn, Tregaron. 160th
copy of an edition of 300
14. "Dyfed Review" - a supplement produced by the 'Western Mail' on the new county of Dyfed.
6 Jul 1976
15. Cardiganshire Joint Library (a history)
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting