Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ABY/X/44: Aberystwyth Yesterday: Business Receipts
: 1924-1951Level of description
: 6 ItemsScope and Content
: Business receipts.
1. J. Jenkin Jones & Co. Ltd., 'The Aberystwyth Coal People' to Mr Dan Lloyd Jones of Glanaber, Buarth ?Row, 1940.
2. Cooke Bros. & Watkins, Auctioneers, Valuers, and Estate Agents, Aberystwyth to Mr Daley, 45 Terrace [Road], 1931.
3. T. Lloyd and Son, Town Criers, Billposters, & Circular Distributors, Old Ropewalk, Loveden Road, Aberystwyth to Mr Emlyn Abraham, for posting notices of a Sale of Furniture at the Rink, 1924.
4. Hugh J. & E. A. Sankey, Liverpool to J. Jenkins and Son, Bridge Street, Aberystwyth for elm boards. 1929.
5. John Potts and Sons, Furniture Removers and Town Porters, Alexandra Road, Aberystwyth to Mrs D. Lloyd Jones. 1938.
6. E. H. James & Co., Fellmongers and Wool Merchants, Smithfield Tannery, Park Avenue, Aberystwyth, to Mr E. Abraham Williams, for the rent of a Sale Room. 1951.
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future