Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/23: Historical Guides and Pamphlets
Acc. 77, 114, 386, 416, 458, 463, 497Ref: ADX/23Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/23Title:
Historical Guides and PamphletsDate(s):
1343 - 1984Level:
11 itemsScope and Content:
1. A guide to Llanddewi Brefi parish Church by Rev. Bertie Lewis (1967). Gwasg Corner
2. 'Genealogical Records in the National Archives'. A pamphlet guide for searchers published by the National Archives and Records Service. Washington D.C.
3. 'Guide to the Sources of the History of Africa, South of the Sahara'. A single sheet leaflet published by Inter Documentation Company, Switzerland.
4. 'Guide to the Sources of the History of Latin America'. A single sheet leaflet published by Inter Documentation Company. Switzerland.
5. Descriptive list of United States census 1790-1890 adapted from a Census Bureau publication by the National Archives and Records Service (photocopy)
6. County Councils Gazette, vol.75, no. 12, 75 Anniversary Issue
7. Christmas card depicting 'Sunshine and snow, Llanilar, Ceredigion' oil on board by Christopher Hall, 1980, published by the National Library of Wales.
8. Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Frenhinol Cymru, Awst 4-11 1984, Rhaglen Swyddogol.
9. Transcript of part of P.R.O. E163/4/42, a description of Aberystwyth Castle, 1343, with translation.
10. Rural Wales, Cymru Wledig. (Contains articles on Cardiganshire)
11. Gair o'r Gorllewin, Window on the West. Cymdeithas Celfyddydau Gorllewin Cymru West Wales Association for the Arts (contains articles on the National Eisteddfod at Lampeter)
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future