Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/27: Postcards and Photographs
Acc. 85, 160, 186, 405Ref: ADX/27Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/27
Bold:Title:] Aberystwyth and Borth postcards and photographsDate(s):
13 itemsScope and Content:
1. Interior of Saint Michael's Church, Aberystwyth. Published by E. Bevan, Post Office, Terrace Road, Aberystwyth. Printed in England.
2. Saint Michael's Church and the bay at Aberystwyth from the Castle. Sent by Albert (?) and his mother to Mrs. Hudson, 84, Melton Road, King's Heath, Birmingham.
21 July 1917.
3. Interior of Trinity Church, Aberystwyth. Published by Frank Phillips, Aberystwyth. Sent by Lucy (?) to Miss Mary Holman, 5, Exeter Road, Brondesbury, London N.W.
6 July 1910.
4. Llanbadarn Fawr Church, near Aberystwyth. Published by the L.P. and F.A.P. Llandrindod Wells,No. 190. Sent by L.R. to E.H. Sturdee Esq., 249, Pershore Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham.
8 August 1907.
5. St. Michael's Church and the bay at Aberystwyth from the Castle. Published by Frank Phillips Aberystwyth. Sent by J.E.F. to Mrs. Morris, 38, Torbay Road, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester. (Damaged).
5 July 1913.
6. Aberystwyth South Marine Terrace and Pen Dinas.
7. "The New Promenade", Aberystwyth.
8. Assorted scenes of Aberystwyth.
9. A general view of Pontrhydygroes.
10. The beach, Aberystwyth and Constitution Hill.
11. The Promenade, Aberystwyth.
12. Series of photographs of Borth.
13. Engraving, 'The Fall of the Teify'
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting