Archifdy Ceredigion ArchivesRef: ADX/482Reference
ADX/482: World map, Dyffryn Mill & Factories and Workshop Act 1901
: [GB0212] ADX/482Date(s)
: 9 ItemsScope and Content
1. Receipt for a map of the world, sold to Mr Parry, Dyffryn Mill, for 14s by G. W. Bacon & Co., Deansgate, Manchester. 17 December 1908.
2. G. W. Bacon's New Chart of the World. c. 1900.
3. Notice to occupiers of factories and workshops as to obligations under the Census of Production Act 1906. 1906
4. Correction form for General Register used in factories. March 1907.
5. Welsh copy (annotated) of the Health & Safety poster for non-textile factories, issued under the Factories and Workshop Act of 1901. April 1907
6. English copy of the Health & Safety poster for non-textile factories, issued under the Factories and Workshop Act of 1901. April 1907
7. Home Office notification of Factory and Workshop Act 1901. July 1907
8. Notice of Accident or Dangerous Occurrence form. July 1907
9. Envelope originally containing the above items, addressed to Mr. J. Parry, Duffrin Mill, Aberystwyth. 1 August 1907
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future