Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/894: Ephemera and photographs relating to Goginan/Ystumtuen area
Acc. 2027Ref: ADX/894Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/894Title:
Ephemera and photographs relating to Goginan/Ystumtuen areaDate(s):
5 itemsScope and Content:
1. Scrapbook of newspaper cuttings relating to Goginan, Penllwyn and Llanarth, with particular references to teaching c.1887
Also contains four letters written from Druid Lodge and Woodvale, Goginan in 1911 & 1912 by John Williams.
2. Music publication used as scrapbook containing newspaper cuttings on various subjects, 1944
3. Photograph of unidentified family group c 1900 (mature parents and five adult children?)
4. Photograph showing view of the mines at Ystumtuen with a young man in the foreground. C.1910?
5. Photograph showing posed group of 12 unidentified girls and one little boy, young man (teacher?) in centre.
Photographer J. Meurig Edwards, Monumental Works, Bow Street.
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future