Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
[GB 0212] ADX/926Title:
0.014m3Scope and Content:
1. (copy) Ystumtuen, showing chapel, shop (Fort Fawr) and minister's house (Glantuen)
2. (copy) Pupils and staff of Ponterwyd school
3. Pupils at Ystumtuen school
4. Pupils and staff at Ystumtuen school
5. Nel (Elinor) Mason with 2 girls and 3 boys, probably grandchildren. Photo labelled 'Alun's grandmother'.
6. Elinor Mason, 'great-grandmother Griffiths y Glo, Pisgah'.
7. Pupils and staff, Ystumtuen school. Nearly all identified.
8. Pupils and staff, Ystumtuen school. Some are identified.
9. Pupils and staff, Ystumtuen school. Some are identified.
10. Ponterwyd school staff and pupils. Nearly all identified.
11. Group photo, Ebenezer Chapel (Ystumtuen) 150th anniversary. Ladies only, except for two men (a minister and another). Nearly all identified.
12. Group photo, Ebenezer Chapel (Ystumtuen) 150th anniversary. Ladies and men. Not identified.
13. Pupils and staff, Ystumtuen school. Some are identified.
14. Pupils and staff, Ystumtuen school. Most are identified.
15. Pupils and staff, unidentified school (probably Ystumtuen). 2 pupils identified.
16. Man and two women haymaking.
Early 20th century.
17. Tollgate, Ponterwyd.
18. Group photograph outside unidentified chapel
1900 or earlier.
19. Coloured postcard, three ladies and a man on Parson's Bridge
20. Iorwerth Jones and Arthur Jones, Ponterwyd.
21. Procession of men marching down Great Darkgate Street, Aberystwyth.
22 March 1912.
22. David Mason, Ystumtuen
23. Methodist Church Long Service Certificate presented to Arthur Jones of Ty Gwyn.
24. Arthur Jones' joining certificate from the Wesleyan Methodist Local Preachers' Mutual Aid Association.
25. Baptism certificate of Elizabeth, daughter of John and Mary Jones of Tanyrochor, who was baptised on 11 March 1877 at Ebenezer Wesleyan Chapel, Ystumtuen.
26. Booklet: Presentation of the Honorary Freedom of the Borough of Aberystwyth to Sir David John James, Pantyfedwen.
24 February 1965.
27. Copy. Pupils and staff of Llangorwen School. All identified.
28. Copy. Pupils and staff of Llangorwen School. All identified.
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future