Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1010: Local interest postcards
[GB 0212] ADX/1010Title:
Local interest postcardsDate(s):
9 itemsScope and Content:
1. Promenade, Aberystwyth. B/W, c. 1950s
2. The New Promenade, college and parish church, Aberystwyth. B/W, posted 1920.
3. Church and University College, from castle grounds, Aberystwyth. B/W, posted 1936.
4. Group of people in a motor charabanc on a street in ?Aberystwyth. Photo taken by Pickford's of Aberystwyth. Inscribed in pencil on reverse: 'In loving memory of Bach Del - chaff [=chauffeur?]', 'Jack Mitten' and 'Nov. 9 1912'. B/W
5. Cardigan from St. Mary's tower, from J. Clougher and Sons, Cardigan. B/W, posted 1920
6. Pentwr Cottage, Aberaeron. M. Davies and Son, Aberaeron. Photo late 19th or early 20th cent. Posting date lacking. Coloured.
7. Taliesin (view down main road, with Temperance House on left and the Royal Oak inn on right). Published by H. D. Pugh, Post Office, Talybont. Posted 1924. Coloured.
8. Canterbury Building, St. David's College, Lampeter. Posting date lacking. Coloured.
9. In the Llyfnant Valley, Aberystwyth. B/W. Posting date lacking but c.1920?
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future