Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
CDC/ED/26: Ardwyn School, Aberystwyth- deeds and documents
Acc. 1966Ref: CDC/ED/26Reference:
[GB 0212] CDC/ED/26Title:
Ardwyn School, Aberystwyth- deeds and documentsDate(s):
5 itemsScope and Content:
Deeds and other documents relating to Ardwyn School, Aberystwyth. Items 3-5 are empty envelopes; their former contents are listed on them. All 5 items include the Record Office yellow/pink out cards, which record the documents' movements within the Council's depts.
1. Bundle containing playing fields leases, documents relating to the installation of a new telephone at the school, documents relating to the David Samuel Exhibition (a charitable bequest), and other miscellaneous material.
2. Envelope containing conveyance of part of Cae Grogython. 1892.
3. Empty envelope. Former contents: Conveyance of land in the Borough of Aberystwyth (pt. of Websdell's Nurseries)
4. Empty envelope. Former contents: Conveyance of land at Cae'r Gog Terrace.
5. Empty envelope. Former contents: Conveyance of Land in the Borough of Aberystwyth.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting