Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
CDC/HI/3: Plans and Compulsory Purchase Orders
Acc. 60 Ref: CDC/HI/3 Reference:
[GB 0212] CDC/HI/3Title:
Plans and Compulsory Purchase OrdersDate(s):
12 itemsScope and Content:
1. Welsh Office Highways Compulsory Purchase Order (No. 23) Newtown - Aberystwyth Trunk Road, Improvement at Goginan Village.
2. The Welsh Office Highways Compulsory Purchase Order. Fishguard - Bangor Trunk Road Improvement, at Llanfarian. Site plan.
3. The Fishguard/Bangor Trunk Road (Felin-y-mor Road, Aberystwyth Side Roads).
4. Estimate of Land available in planning terms for housing in Cardiganshire. O.S. Map.
1 October 1972 - 30 September 1977
5. Ynyslas level crossing, site plan.
6. Fishguard - Bangor (Menai Suspension Bridge) Trunk Road (Lon Tyllwyd Junction - Llanfarian village side road) Order 197. Site plan.
7. Welsh Office Draft order. Llanrhystud side road order 1971. Site plan.
8. Welsh Office Highways compulsory purchase order (No. ). (Newtown - Aberystwyth trunk road. Improvement at Goginan village). Site plan.
9. Welsh Office compulsory purchase order (no. ) (Newtown - Aberystwyth trunk road, improvement, at Goginan village). Site plan.
10. Fishguard - Bangor (Menai Suspension Bridge) Trunk road (Beach Road, Llanrhystud side road) order 197. Site plan.
11. Welsh Office Highways compulsory purchase order (No. ) (Newtown - Aberystwyth trunk road, improvement at Llanbadarn road, Aberystwyth) 197 with site plan.
12. Welsh Office circular about awards for good design in housing.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting