Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
CDC/SE/2: Maps and Plans
Acc. 100 Ref: CDC/SE/2 Reference:
[GB 0212] CDC/SE/2Title:
Maps and PlansDate(s):
0.088m3Scope and Content:
1. Reference book to the plan of the section of the Shrewsbury - Aberystwyth railway that passed through the parish of Llanfihangel geneu'r glyn Co. Cardigan.
2. Railway Plan. Sheet No. C. Railway No. 6. Caepenmochn to Machynlleth. Parishes of Pennal and Machynlleth.
mid 19th century
3. Railway Plan. Sheet No. A. Railway No. 6. Branch to Machynlleth. Parish of Llancynfelyn. Coloured.
mid 19th century
4. Volume of plans of property belonging to Pryse Pryse Esq. (Scale 2 chains to 1 inch Coloured). Parishes of Llanbadarn Pawr, Llanfihangel Geneu'r Glyn, Machynlleth, Llancynfelin.
19th century - pre 1866
5. Plans and sections of proposed embankment in the Dovey Reclamation Scheme. Session 1861-2. Engineers Messrs. R. and B. Piercy, Great George Street, Westminster.
Scale - horizontal; 1 inch to 20 chains, vertical; 1 inch to 100 feet.
6. O.S. map 1837 first edition. No. LIX. SE. (Machynlleth). Scale 1 inch to 1 mile.
7. Volume of plans and sections of the North Wales Hydro-Electric Power Scheme. Parliamentary Session 1954-55.
8. Volume of plans and sections referred to in the The South Cardiganshire Water Board Order 1956. Engineers Rofe and Rafferty, Victoria Street, Westminster, (4 sheets).
9. M.A.N.W.E.B. plan of Aberystwyth and surrounds based upon Cardiganshire sheet VI 5, 6, 9, 10, 14 of the 1905 edition of the O.S. Scale - 25 inch to 1 mile.
18 March 1957
10. Plan of area for industry at Pwllhobi, Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth. County Planning Department Aberaeron. Drawing No. 475/A.
Scale 40 feet to 1 inch. Enlarged from 25 inch O.S.map 1905 edition. Coloured. (3 copies).
2 Feb 1963
11. Local Government Commission for Wales. Folder of 36 O.S. maps. Scale 2. inches to 1 mile, illustrating the boundaries of the proposed new administrative areas of Wales. Uncompleted questionnaire from Treasurer's Department West Sussex County Council on the use of computers in local government.
12. O.S. map. Southern Britain showing new administrative areas after Local Government Act 1972. Scale 10 miles to 1 inch. Insets of London, Greater Manchester and West Midlands. Scale - 4 miles to 1 inch.
13. Aerial photograph of Royal Oak Commercial garage at Llanfarian and Royal Oak public house. (L 38101)
14. O.S. map. Sheet 127, 128, 140, 141 (parts of) Aberystwyth, Llanidloes, Llandrindod, Builth. Coloured.
15. Map of proposed Cambrian Mountains National Park based on O.S. map. Scale - 1 centimetre to 1 kilometre. (3 copies).
16. O.S. map. Sheet SH 77. Conway and surrounds Co. Caernarvon. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
17. O.S. map. Sheet SH 33. Pwllheli and Llanbedrog Co. Caernarvon. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
18. O.S. map. Sheet No. SN 69. Aberdovey and the estuary Cos. Cardigan and Merioneth. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
19. O.S. map. Sheet No. SH 53. Portmadoc and Harlech Cos. Merioneth and Caernarvon. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
20. O.S. map. Sheet SH 46, Caernarvon and part of Anglesey. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
21. O.S. map. Sheet No. SH 63. Penrhyndeudraeth and part of Lake Trawsfynydd Co. Merioneth. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
22. O.S. map. Sheet No. SH 61 . Barmouth and the Mawddach estuary Co. Merioneth. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
23. O.S. map. Sheet No. 22/14 and part of 22/15 Cardigan and surrounds. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
24. O.S. map. Sheet SS 59 part of Llanelli, Loughor and Gowerton Cos. Carmarthen and Glamorgan. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
25. O.S. map. Sheet No. SN 31 Llanstephan, Llangynog Co. Carmarthen. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
26. O.S. map. Sheet No. SM 90. Milford and Pembroke Dock Co. Pembroke. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
27. O.S. map. Sheet No. SN 00. Parish of Carew and surrounds Co. Pembroke. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
28. O.S. map. Sheet SN 68 and part of SN 58. Aberystwyth and surrounds. Scale - 2.5 inches to 1 mile.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting