Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
CDC/V/5: Cardiganshire County Council District Valuer files
Acc. 2198Ref: CDC/V/5Reference:
[GB 0212] CDC/V/5Title:
Cardiganshire County Council District Valuer filesDate(s):
25 filesScope and Content:
Cardiganshire County Council District Valuer files, relating to County holdings.
1. Proposed acquisition of Birch Hill farm, Llangeitho, 1953. Correspondence and plans.
2. Proposed acquisition of Hendraws Farm, Rhydlewis, 1953. Correspondence and plans.
3. Proposed acquisition of Caeglas and Cefncaeau, Llangeitho, 1953. Correspondence and plans.
4. Disease of animals, poultry etc. Correspondence, 1949.
5. Proposed acquisition of Brithdir, Rhydlewis, 1953. Correspondence and plans.
6. Proposed acquisition of Glaneirw, Blaenporth, 1953-1954. Correspondence and plans. (5/53)
7. Penmorfa CP School, claim against the CC relating to the schools water supply 1964-1970. DP restricted.
8. Maesbontbren, Capel Seion. Correspondence and plans, 1962-1973. (V7/8)
9. Aberystwyth Yacht Club - Sailing accommodation for Aberystwyth secondary schools. 1973. (V8/9)
10. Old CP School, Pendre, Cardigan correspondence and plans re its letting to Slimma Ltd. 1968-1969 (V8/5)
11. UCW Dairy buildings, Llanbadarn Road lease to Ardwyn Grammar School. Correspondence and plans, 1968-1971. (V7/2)
12. Ffynnonlas, p. Llangunllo lease from Welsh Church Commission Estates. Correspondence and plans, 1943-1952. (46/WCC)
13. Education properties (schools, further education centres, College of Agriculture and College of Librarianship). List of school addresses, list of primary schools and school houses, maps of education properties in Cardiganshire. 1982.
14. Community land applications, 1977
15. Letting of halls, Cardiganshire CC. 1960s. Sample only of receipts retained.
16. Welsh Church Commission plans. (48/WCC)
17. Llanfair Treflygen - Welsh Church Commission file 10.809
18. Lampeter (Sandpit Cottage and Pleasant Hill), 1940. Welsh Church Commission file 10.763
19. Glebelands in Llansantffraed, 1941. Welsh Church Commission file 10.892
20. Glebelands in Llangeitho (Penrallt, Marquis land, Persondy land), 1941. Welsh Church Commission file 10.853
21. Persondy, p. Rhostie, tenancy agreement and correspondence 1942-1950 with Welsh Church Commission. (45/WCC)
22. Dolchenog, Hafod Estate. Correspondence and plans, 1931-1946. (18/SH)
23. Glebelands in Trefilan, 1941. Welsh Church Commission file 11.012
24. Ffos-y-gaseg, Cribyn. Correspondence and plans 1953.
25. Pencarreg, Aberaeron - Registration of common land, 1973.
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future