Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Capel Cynon and Talgarreg
Acc 2581 Ref: CPR/CAP Reference:
[GB 0212] CPR/CAPTitle:
Capel Cynon and Talgarreg Parochial RecordsDate(s):
12 itemsScope and Content:Capel Cynon
1/1-4. Four publications of Banns of Marriage, 1841-1964; one published 1841 at Llandyssul, one at Capel Cynon 1886, one at Llandyssul 1964, one undated.
2/1. Marriage licence, 10 November 1896, for David Davies of Penfair, Llandygwydd, and Harriet Jones of Fron Felin, Capel Cynon, 1950.
2/2. Marriage Licence, 24 July 1950, for Dewi Hefin Thomas of Cwmlyar, Llandyssul and Letitia Anne Griffiths of Blaencrclinfawr (?), Capel Cynon. Details of another couple and their fathers were handwritten on the back.
3. Register of Services, June 1931-1960
4/1-3. Correspondence; concerning Defence Bonds dated October 1957, Insurance against Vandalism dated February 1973, and appeal for the S.P.C.K. Joint Action for Christian Literature Overseas dated May 1973.
5. Printed proclamation by King William, dated 6 February 1832 for a General Fast on Wednesday 21 March against a grievous disease in several places in the Kingdom.
6. Handwritten figures from the 1891 Census for the males and females in the Parish of Capel Cynon, and from the 1901 Census concerning buildings.
7. Contributions 1962 to 1963. Talgarreg8-9. Registers of Services
8. Eglwys Dewi Sant Talgarreg, July 1927 to June 1953.
9. June 1922 to February 1985.
10. Marriage Licence no. 182, of the 31 August 1955, for a wedding in Talgarreg Church of James Morgan of Gersyfran, Maescrugia and Mair Grey of Talgarreg Rectory,11-12. Churchwardens accounts
11. Expenditure Easter 1904 to Easter 1905.
12. Printed Balance Sheet, 1975.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting