Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llanddeiniol
Acc 2581 Ref: CPR/LDLReference:
[GB 0212] CPR/LDLTitle:
Llanddeiniol Parochial RecordsDate(s):
8 itemsScope and Content:
1. Vestry Minute Book, 1766-1894, and 1912, 1914-1915 and 1920. At the back a few Churchwardens Accounts beginning at 1764.
2. Minute Book of the Managers of the Llanddeiniol Church of England School, 1932-1953.
3. Churchwardens and Overseers Account Book, 1789-1812.
4. Parochial Church Council Minute Bookj, 1934-1958.
5. Acquittances and Account Book of the Rev. Thomas Richards, 1798-1819,
6. Register of Services 1934-1944.
7. Register of Services 1944-1958.
8. A portfolio of miscellaneous material, mostly relating to the school, early 1900s. Also in the portfolio is a statement of churchwardens accounts for 1957, a folder concerning Church Insurances, and some baptism registration counterfoils for 1932-1959.
Ceredigion Archives - 40 years of preserving the past for the future - and counting