Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
Parochial Records, Llanfihangel Ystrad
Acc 2581Ref: CPR/LFY Reference:
[GB 0212] CPR/LFYTitle:
Llanfihangel Ystrad Parochial RecordsDate(s):
10 itemsScope and Content:1. Miscellaneous papers 1769-1834, 1960.
1. An account of a Haminig Enclosure, 25 June 1814, from commissioners John Cheese and D.J. Jenkins, with bounds and a perambulation to be taken on the 16-17, and 19 August
2. An undated list of Persons and their properties in the parish entitled to vote at the election of a Knight of the Shire for the County of Cardigan
3. Documents of the overseers of the poor, 1769-1834, including a deed of 1769 for the maintenance of a child born to Jane Jenkin otherwise Samuel of the parish of Ystrad, a similar deed dated 1813 concerning another bastard child, and a list of persons and their rents, 23 October 1826
4. Certificate from the Royal Cardigan Light Infantry Regiment of Militia commanded by Colonel J. P. Chichester, 21 May 1811, that David Thomas was then serving as a Private in Captain Daviess Company being a substitute for a balloted man, Timothy Davies of the parish of Ystrad
5. Details of Raffle Tickets sold for a Garden Fete at Llanllyr in June 1960.2-4. Vestry Books
2. 1791-1805 (very fragile).
3. 1810-1827 in a rebound volume called Church Accounts.
4. 1920-19375-7. Register of Services
7. 1960-19708. Quota Account Book
8. 1955-19859. Sunday School
9. Account Book and attendances 1940-1957, and some loose certificates to say that children at a camp at Llangrannog had attended Sunday School there, one is dated 1957.10. Communicants Roll.
10. 1903-1917 for Ystrad and Cribyn churches. Including some on loose sheets, with details from the Cremation Society of England dated 1913 on the reverse.
Ceredigion Archives - preserving the past for the future