Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/927: Pamphlets, leaflets and other items, 1930s-1950s
[GB 0212] ADX/927Title:
Pamphlets, leaflets and other items, 1930s-1950sDate(s):
13 itemsScope and Content:
Pamphlets, leaflets and other items, 1930s-1950s. Deposited anonymously, but apparently belonging to one individual and reflecting his life and work; seems to relate to the Devil's Bridge/Ysbyty Ystwyth area.
1. Ministry of Food ration book 1946-1947 belonging to E.J. Mason of New Cottage, Devil's Bridge.
2. Handwritten page headed 'Rhyfedi dafad ag wyn y comin 1932', containing a list of farms in Ystrad Meurig/Ysbyty Ystwyth area and numbers of sheep and lambs.
3. The British Transport Commission (British Railways) pamphlet: Prevention of Accidents to men working on or about the permanent way.
4. Rules of the Cardiganshire Association of Friendly Societies
5. Home Office pamphlet 'The Protection of your Home against Air Raids
', HMSO 1938
6. Adroddiad Carmel, Eglwys y Bedyddwyr Pontrhydfendigaid, am 1958
7. Agreement between Transport and General Workers' Union and Crosville Motor Services Ltd. covering rates of pay and conditions of service etc. 1955.
8. Bus timetable. Western Welsh Omnibus Co. Ltd. and Crosville Motor Services Ltd.: Jointly operated North and South Wales connecting Express Services at Aberystwyth, Summer season 1954
9. Ministry of Housing leaflet 'Keep Frost Out
10. Eisteddfod Genedlaethol 1981 admission ticket
11. Vehicle excise licence disc for a motorcycle, reg. no. EU7246, expiring December 1951
12. Vehicle excise licence disc for a motorcycle, reg. no. EU7246, expiring June 1955
13. Vehicle excise licence disc for a motorcycle, reg. no. FDC835, expiring September 1955