Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1042: Books on Llanfair Clydogau
Acc.2326, 3868Ref: ADX/1042Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/1042Title:
Books on Llanfair ClydogauDate(s):
5 itemsScope and Content:
Books on Llanfair Clydogau and area, published (or re-published) by Alan and Sally Leech, local historians.
1. Llanfair Clydogau: History of a Cardiganshire Parish
by Alan Leech, published by the author, 2008
2. Llanfair Clydogau: Battle's Over - A Village Remembers
by Sally Leech. Llanfair Clydogau Community, 2018
3. William Jones: Politics, Glandenys and the Lovers' Graves
by Alan Leech. Published by the author, 2017
4. Dan Jenkins - a Biography: His Life and Times in Cardiganshire and Carmarthenshire
by Alan Leech. Y Lolfa, 2011.
NB. Some water damage.
5. Y Wladfa Fach Fynyddig situated in the parishes of Llanddewi Brefi and Llanfair Clydogau
by David Williams, former vicar of Llanfair, Dyffryn Clwyd. First published by the author in 1963, updated and reprinted by Alan and Sally Leech in 2017