Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1176: Pant-glas CM chapel
[GB 0212] ADX/1176Title:
Pant-glas CM chapelDate(s):
2 itemsScope and Content:
1. Photocopy of postcard depicting a girl holding a baby in front of Pant-glas Calvinistic Methodist chapel, Pen-rhiw, near Llanilar. The postcard was sent in 1905.
2. A similar view of the chapel taken in 2010 by the County Archivist.
[The chapel was built in 1824 and rebuilt in 1874.]