Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1353: Copies of documents mostly relating to railways
[GB 0212] ADX/1353Title:
Colour photocopies of documents, mostly relating to railwaysDate(s):
11 itemsScope and Content:
1. British Railways working timetable of passenger and freight trains: Whitchurch, Shrewsbury and Aberystwyth, Machynlleth and Pwllheli, and branches.
7 September 1964-13 June 1965.
2. British Railways working timetable of passenger and freight trains: Oswestry district.
17 June-15 September 1957.
3. Aberystwyth Station Yard plan
4. Biographical note on George Reginald Warmington (1902-1963), a railwayman with local connections.
5. All Through the Night by Tom Ebenezer. Recollections of his work on the railways; he started his working life in 1952.
6. Photographs of:
a derailment at Maesycrugiau in c.1940;
two steam engines;
Mr. Ebenezer at Aberystwyth signal box;
the same signal box.
7. Notes about the end of the Carmarthen Railway.
8. BR Western Region posters advertising cheap day tickets, visiting Aberystwyth, the Vale of rheidol Railway etc.
9. British Railways management notices
10. Article entitled 'Croeso messages by racing pigeons' featuring Caleb, a pigeon owned by Mr. Bryn Ebenezer of Penparcau.
11. Tenancy agreement between Brynmor Ebenezer and the Borough of Aberystwyth for 31 Heol Tyn-y-Fron, Penparcau.
3 July 1968