Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
ADX/1371: Photographs of railways
Acc. 3153Ref: ADX/1371Reference:
[GB 0212] ADX/1371Title:
Photographs of railwaysDate(s):
28 itemsScope and Content:
Black-and-white photographs of railway stations and trains in Cardiganshire. Dated 1962 unless otherwise indicated. Descriptions from captions on reverse. Photographer - Les Lewis, Llanafan.
Also set of copies of 10 of the images
1. Carmarthen train leaving Aberystwyth
2. Tregaron station from level crossing
3. Tregaron station, frame stock
4. Tregaron station looking north
5. Tregaron station goods yard
6. Tregaron station looking south
7. Caradoc Falls halt
8. Margaret Lewis at Caradoc Falls halt. Photo taken from other side of track to show tunnel.
9. Aberaeron station c. 1962. Waterboard & Builders Merchant now on site.
10. Aberaeron station c. 1962.
11. Steam locomotive 'Baydon Manor' at Strata Florida
12. Strata Florida station
13. Strata Florida station
14. Trolley at Strata Florida
15. Strata Florida
16. Strata Florida
17. Petra & Dexter Lewis - Tynberth Bridge - Dolfor in background - Trawscoed Station away to right
18. Trawscoed station. No date.