Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
CDC/ED/10: Records relating to Llanddeiniol School
Acc 892Ref: CDC/ED/10Reference:
[GB 0212] CDC/ED/10Title:
Records relating to Llanddeiniol SchoolDate(s):
11 filesScope and Content:
1. Envelope containing Board of Education Form E. A. 1, Memorandum re Education Act, 1902, section 11, Foundation Managers; and draft final order, issued 9 December 1903, for appointment of foundation managers for Llanddeiniol School.
2. Bundle of correspondence etc relating to building work at Llanddeiniol School, June - December 1907, including specifications for material and labour.
3. 2 plans relating to the same.
4. Royal Exchange Assurance Corporation, policy for Llanddeiniol School, 16 November 1910.
5. Copy agreement by which the managers of Llanddeiniol school agreed to pay a yearly rent of 9s to Mr Williams, Llwyndeiniol, 11 November 1932.
6. Envelope containing circulars from St Davids Diocesan Religious Education Committee,
April - May 1936.
7. Cardiganshire Education Committee, official handbook, 1937.
8. Letter from the Director of Education to Rev. D. Egwad Thomas, Llanddeiniol NP School, 30 October 1942.
9. Cardiganshire County Library, requisition for books, 1940s (blank).
10. Ministry of Education, administrative memorandum no. 199, 1947.
11. Bundle of letters and receipts, 1947-1950.