Archifdy Ceredigion Archives
TPS/TG: Tregaron Petty Sessions
Acc. 192Ref: TPS/TGReference:
[GB 0212] TPS/TGTitle:
Records of the Petty Sessional Division for TregaronDate(s):
The Petty Sessional Division for Tregaron was one of several Divisions of the Court of Petty Sessions (later the Magistrates Court) held at Aberystwyth.Source of Acquisition:
Transferred by the Clerk to the Magistrate’s Court, 20 February 1979.Note: All material is restricted for a period of 30 years from the date of the final entry in any item; items relating to children and young people are restricted for 100 years.Scope and Content:
1. Register of the Court. May 1928-October 1936.
2. Register of the Court. November 1936-December 1942.
3. Register of the Court. January 1943-April 1948.
4. Register of the Court. May l948-July 1954.
5. Register of the Court. August 1954-November 1958.
6. Register of the Court. November 1958-April 1961.
7. Register of the Juvenile Court. November 1933-October 1974Closed for 100 years
8. Register of Licences. February 1938-July 1959