Displaying latest 51 to 100 of 3928 records. Show all records
Cofnodion Eglwys Talybont Church records (Ref: PR/TLB/1; CPR/TLB/4--6)
PR/TLB/1 : Register of Marriages 2000-2015
CPR/TLB/4: Sunday School Committee minutes 1920-1973
CPR/TLB/5: Parochial Church Council minutes 1958-1997
CPR/TLB/6: Register of Services, May 1970-March 1997
Acc.No: 3948 Date of material: 1920-2015 Extent: 4 items Access: Show catalogue(CPR/TLB)
Maps of Nantybenglog Uchaf (Ref: ADX/1747)
1. Top half of map accompanying the sale catalogue for parts of the Nanteos Estate for sale by auction in 1967. Includes Nantybenglog Uchaf.
2. Hand-drawn map of Nantybenglog Uchaf annotated with field names. No date.
3. OS County Series 2nd ed. map sheet X.4. Nantybenglog Uchaf water supply and boundaries marked.
Acc.No: 3947 Date of material: Extent: 3 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1747)
Further papers of Dafydd Morris Jones (Ref: DMJ)
Items relating to Aberystwyth incl. National Eisteddfod 1953, Mr Jones being the Secretary of the event.
Acc.No: 3946 Date of material: 1950s Extent: 1 box Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Railway timetable and guidebooks (Ref: ADX/1746)
1. British Railways Passenger Services Western Region. September 26th, 1949 until further notice. Gratuitous. 1949
2. Vagabond Book of Aberaeron and New Quay with 6 Mini-Car Tours, by Don Gardner. No date - 1960s?
3. Croeso i Geredigion / Welcome to Cardiganshire: The Official County Handbook 1967/1968
Acc.No: 3945 Date of material: 1949-1968 approx Extent: 3 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1746)
Plays by Peter Leech (Ref: ADX/1745)
Plays by Peter Leech and associated items.
Peter Leech worked at Llandysul Secondary Grammar School and lived in Newcastle Emlyn. Later he was Head of English at a Cardiff grammar school. 'A charming man and passionate about his subject and theatre'.
1. Hardcover notebook containing the manuscript of Old Noah's Almanack; A zoological interlude by 'Piero' [Peter Leech] with author's note; 'a play never acted but written (when I was 19) and later won a University Eisteddfod award (1947?)'
2. Typescript of Saint George-on-Avon (produced 1961) 'One Acter especially written ofr celebration of Shakespeare's Birthday (St. George's Day: April 23rd)'
3. Typescript of Squire Lubberly (produced 1950) 'a shortened version of Moliere's M. de Porceaugnac set in 18th century West Wales'
4. Pen-and-watercolour drawing by Peter Leech of costumes for Squire Lubberly. 13 November 1950
5. Llandysul Secondary Grammar School, Programme for the Annual Distribution of Prizes and Terminal Concert on 20 December 1950. Squire Lubberly was performed at this occasion.
6. Notes by Peter Leech on the above and other plays. No date - they apparently accompanied the above items when they were sent to his colleague (who was the donor's uncle).
Acc.No: 3944 Date of material: 1943- Extent: 6 items Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1745)
Cofnodion Cyngor Cymuned Llangeitho (Ref: Llangeitho PC & CC)
1. Llyfrau Cofnodion Cyngor Plwyf Llangeitho / Gwynfil/ Cyngor Cymuned Llangeitho
2. Amlenni yn cynnwys gohebiaeth amrywiol
Acc.No: 3943 Date of material: 1895-2010 Extent: 5 cyfrol, 6 amlen Access: To be appraised Not yet in the catalogue
Photographs and ephemera for Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth and the Aberystwyth electricity company. (Ref: ADX/1744)
Photographs and ephemera for Llanbadarn Fawr and the Aberystwyth electricity company &c. comprising :
1. Photographs of former coal yard by Aberystwyth railway station, and adjacent car parks 1980s
2. Photographs of Lewis Terrace, Llanbadarn 1959
3. Promotional leaflet for James Rees Dental surgeon, Aberystwyth n.d. but c. 1910 ?
4. Plan relating to the Borth and Ynyslas Electric Supply company n.d
5. Merseyside and North Wales Electricity Board Third Annual Dinner at the Belle Vue Hotel Aberystwyth 1954, commemorative menu and b/w photgraphs of the event,
6. Newspaper cuttings relating to the flooding of Nantymoch c.1954
7. Souvenir programme for Llanbadarn Fawr Festival of Wales 1958
8. Poster for Sheep Dog Trials at Bancydarren, Capel Dewi 1984
9. Postcard of an event at Borth involving a small girl in traditional Welsh costume, speeches and a large crowd n.d. c 1950
10. Three aerial views of Aberystwyth 1980s
11. 3 b/w photographs of a '75' steam engine going through Llandre in 22.09.1991
12. 2 annual reports for Rehoboth CM Chapel Taliesin ( 1969 and 1971 )
13. Programme booklet ofCentenary Celebrationa at Llanbadarn Fawr Primary School 1877-1977
14. Booklet published by the Merseyside and North Wales Division of the British Electric Authority on the Aberystwyth electricity provision ( power station was in Mill Street Aberystwyth )
Acc.No: 3940 Date of material: c.1930-2000 Extent: 1 folder Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1744)
'Cwysi Ceredigion' a Rhaglenni Rali'r Sir (Ref: D/YFC)
'Cwysi Ceredigion' 1969-1970, 1972-1983
Rhaglenni Rali'r Sir, 1972, 1990, 2000
Acc.No: 3939 Date of material: 1969-1970, 1972-1983, 1990, 2000 Extent: 16 vols Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Talybont School Log book and other material (Ref: TLB/4 and TLB misc (at present ))
Talybont School Log book and other material, consisting mostly of photographs
Acc.No: 3938 Date of material: 1938-2019 Extent: 1 book, 1 box Access: resticted access Not yet in the catalogue
MAAT: Grace & Karma (Ref: CMS/12)
Music CD: MAAT - Grace & Karma: The Interim Report 1985-1995. Contains music (original material and covers) recorded by residents of Penuwch and neighbourhood, an area known for the bohemian nature of its population.
Octavia Records 1996, Village Stores, Penuwch SA25 6RA
Acc.No: 3937 Date of material: 1996 Extent: 1 item Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Photograph of a lead ore wagon (Ref: ADX/1733)
Postcard-sized b/w photograph of a railway wagon with 'Blaencaelan Lead Ore' and 'J.B. Balcombe, Aberystwith' painted on its side.
Acc.No: 3936 Date of material: c. 1871? Extent: 1 item Access: Show catalogue(ADX/1733)
Map of Aberystwyth (Ref: ADX/1732)
Photographic colour copy of an early map of Aberystwyth and 'Dre Fechan'. The town is only just starting to expand beyond its walls. Castle House (built c. 1788) is marked.
Acc.No: 3935 Date of material: post-1788 Extent: 1 item Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1732)
Letter of application and testimonials of Richard Jones for the post of Chief Constable (Ref: ADX/1731)
Letter of application and testimonials of Richard Jones, Chief Clerk of the Cardiganshire Constabulary for the post of Chief Constable.
Acc.No: 3934 Date of material: 1903 Extent: 11 pages Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1731)
Three sketches of Penparcau (Ref: ADX/1730)
Three sketches of Penparcau by Paul Joyner
1. Pen Dinas 1983 ( pen and ink)
2. Pen Dinas 1983 (oen and ink )
3. A corner of Penparcau looking up to Pen Dinas 1983 (pen and ink and wash)
Acc.No: 3933 Date of material: 1983 Extent: 3 itens Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1730)
Photographs relating to the life of Evan Hugh James, Mayor of Aberystwyth in 1901-3 (Ref: ADX/1729)
1. Evan Hugh James in mayoral robes 1902-3.
2. Two modern ( e.g. late 20th - 21st century) photographs of the inscription on the commemorative stone on Aberystwyth promenade recording that E.H. James laid the last stone to complete the project.
3. Two small portrait photographs. One may be E.H. James, the identity of the other is not known.
4. Redacted copy of the letter accompanying the donation which explains the provenance.
Acc.No: 3932 Date of material: 1903 - c. 2000 Extent: 5 photographs Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1729)
Inspection Reports for St. David's Church, Talybont (Ref: CPR/TLB/1-3)
1. Quinquennial inspection report 1988
2. Quinquennial isnpection report 1993
3. Photograph of church ( undated ) b/w
Acc.No: 3931 Date of material: 1988-1993 Extent: 3 items Access: open Show catalogue(CPR/TLB)
Welsh Land Commission: A Digest of its Report by D. Lleufer Thomas (Ref: ADX/1728)
Welsh Land Commission: A Digest of its Report by D. Lleufer Thomas published by The Welsh Housing and Development Association, Cardiff 1896
Acc.No: 3930 Date of material: 1896 Extent: 1 book Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1728)
Copies of the Parish Magazine for Llanbadarn Fawr, S. Michael & All Angels and Holy Trinity, Aberystwyth 1906-1998 and "The Angel" 1998-2007 (Ref: To be confirmed)
Copies of the Parish Magazine for Llanbadarn Fawr, S. Michael & All Angels and Holy Trinity, Aberystwyth 1906-1998
with copies of 'The Angel' a free newspaper 'bringing you news of the parish of Aberystwyth' 1998-2007
Acc.No: 3929 Date of material: 1906-1998 Extent: 2 linear metres Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
League of Friends of Bronglais Hospital Correspondence 2006-2017 (Ref: DSO/155 addl)
League of Friends of Bronglais Hospital Correspondence 2006-2017. Please note there is RESTRICTED ACCESS to this material under the Data Protection Act 2018
Acc.No: 3928 Date of material: 2006-2017 Extent: I file Access: RESTRICTED ACCESS under DPA 2018 Not yet in the catalogue
The Welsh Cellar, Aberystwyth - further records (Ref: DB/53 addl.)
Papers relating to the Welsh Cellar and other business interests of the former proprietors, Mr and Mrs C. Baker. They were also landlords of the Skinners Arms 1953-1956 and The White Horse 1957-1960.
Photographs, business records incl. setting up the company, its annual accounts and final sale.
Acc.No: 3926 Date of material: 1960s-1970s approx Extent: 1 box Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Two photographs of properties in Tynygraig, Ystrad Meurig (Ref: ADX/1727)
1. Ty Mawr and shop, Tynygraig
2. Felin Ban cottages, Tynygraig with the Felin in the background
Acc.No: 3925 Date of material: 20th cent Extent: 2 photographs [copie Access: Open Show catalogue(ADX/1727)
Newspapers hidden by builders (Ref: ADX/1726)
Newspapers hidden by builders when working on Staff House 9 Laura Place. Discovered by builders in 2019 the newspapers had been placed in situ in 1900 and 1963 respectively. They comprise the Sporting Chronicle for 24th July 1900, The Daily Mirror for 4th July 1963 and The Cambrian News 5th July 1963. They were wrapped in a piece of Anaglypta embossed wallpaper ( small sample only retained )
Acc.No: 3924 Date of material: 1900-1963 Extent: 4 items Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1726)
Photos and ephemera relating to Aberystwyth (Ref: ADX/1725)
Advert by Western Region [of British Rail] for half-day excursion bookings to Borth, Glandyfi and Machynlleth 1960
Headed letter from The Central Hotel Aberystwyth to Mr Nash 1959 ;
Receipt from Caprice Restaurant, North Parade, Aberystwyth c.1974 for a 'beef dinner'.
Programme for 'Welsh Serenade' at the King's Hall Aberystwyth July 1965
A collection of Welsh hymns[for use at] Cor Y Castell, Aberystwyth 1962
A collection of Welsh hymns[for use at] Cor Y Castell, Aberystwyth 1964
A collection of Welsh hymns[for use at] Cor Y Castell, Aberystwyth 1976 ?
Flyer for 'Aberystwyth Yesterday' collection n.d and Friends of Aberystwyth Yesterday form.
Programme from King's Hall for 'Zip-Ahoy' n.d.
Programme for a play called 'Pools Paradise' a farce by Philip King performed at the King's Hall in August 1971
Filling the seafront paddling pool 12.9.1963
Double decker bus outside Aberystwyth railway station 1983
The Drill Hall Aberystwyth 1986
North Road Primary School 1985
Rear of North Road Primary School ? 2 photos.
Acc.No: 3923 Date of material: 1959-1986 Extent: 1 file Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Autograph book covering period of World War One (Ref: ADX/1724)
An autograph book, probably owned by a nurse at Llwynypia Hospital in WW1 ('Infirmary Llwynypia') from which there are several entries, also from Newcastle Emlyn, Merthyr, Rhayader and Pontypridd. Contains some jokey and lighthearted items.
Acc.No: 3922 Date of material: 1917-1919 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1724)
"A study of the erosion of the south Cardiganshire coast with particular reference to the cliffs around Aberarth" and 2 prescription books from a chemist in Cardigan - probably Howell Morgan, Chemist and Druggist, The Wholesale Stores, Cardigan (Ref: ADX/1723 and DB/116/1-2)
"A study of the erosion of the south Cardiganshire coast with particular reference to the cliffs around Aberarth" typescript with photographic insertions. N.d. but c. 1975
2 prescription books from a chemist in Cardigan - probably Howell Morgan, Chemist and Druggist, The Wholesale Stores, Cardigan
1. 1925 ? -1928
Acc.No: 3921 Date of material: 1925-1975 Extent: 1 box Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1723)
Abermeurig Women's Institute collection ( 1929-1919). The branch closed in December 2019 (Ref: D/WI/ABG)
Committee Minute Book 1958-1988
Minute Book 1988-2002
Record of meetings book 2002-2015
Records of meetings book 2015 - 2019
Photograph album/scrapbook 1929-1919 ( contains small notebook withlists of members and some notes c. 1929 - 1936
Acc.No: 3920 Date of material: 1933-2019 Extent: 1 box, 1 banner Access: open but check for DO Not yet in the catalogue
Mathematics and mensuration book of Ann Hughes of Glangyforiog, Llanybydder and items relating to the family history of the depositor including photographs of Talybont area. (Ref: ADX/1352 addl)
1.Mathematics and mensuration book of Ann Hughes later Morgan ( 1817-1851) of Glangyforiog, Llanybydder.
2. Envelope postmarked London/Holywell October 1871 to the Rev. John Morgan, Hendre Cottage, Holywell [ contents already deposited]
3. Envelope of stamped receipts for Morgan Ffinant Isaf
4. Two Wayleave Agreements (1956 and 1963 ) for Ffinant Isaf, Alltyblacca
5. Suggested tenancy agreements for use at Ffinant Isaf, Alltyblacca ( 1946 or 1969 ?).
6. Photograph by D.J.Thomas of Lampeter of Mary Morgan [?] (1850-1911)
7. Photograph, late 1980s of Douglas and Dwynwen Jones with Sallie, widow of Rev T.B. Jones of Llanilar. Sallie was daughter to William Jones of Glangyforiog, Llanybydder.
8. Photograph by J.W.Thomas Colwyn Bay of the Rev. David Pryce Jones ( vicar of Old Colwyn) and his family - before 1893.
9. Letter from D.P. Jones from the Vicarage Old Colwyn to his father n.d.
10. Memorial card to D.P. Jones died January 11th 1893
11. Printed application by Joseph Jones for the position of Chief Constable of Cardigan 1921, giving a resume of his life to date, with two testimonials.
12. Typescript account of the funeral of Joseph Jones ( 1879-1959)
13. Copy of Welsh Gazette 9th July 1936
14. Solicitors' invoice relating to the estates of Catherine Jones ( d. 1958) and Joseph Jones (d.1959)
15. 3 photographs of school groups - one Talybont, two unidentified
16. Photograph and key to the sitters, commemorating the retirement of Dr. Henry Jones, Director of Education November 1972
17. Giant postcard, view of Talybont looking north. N.d.
18. Photograph, informal portrait, of Douglas Jones 1947
19. Dyfed County Council Weights and Measures/Trading Standards staff photograph including J.D.M.(Douglas) Jones
20. View of Talybont 1947
21.View of the Water wheel at the water mill Talybont 1947
22. Two photgraphs of the Nativity Play, St David's Church, Talybont, c. 1955 - some of the young actors are identified. In bag from Pickfords, Aberystwyth photographers.
23. Photograph of formal dinner ( possibly St David's Day) includes Dwynwen Jones ( see above ).
Acc.No: 3919 Date of material: 1836-1969 Extent: 1 folder Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Further material relating to Glesni Boyer, Morfudd Thomas and Dinah Davies, also Glenis Thomas (Ref: ADX/1398 addl. ADX/1431 addl, ADX/1544 addl)
ADX/1398 addl Birthday congratulatory telegram for Glenis [Glesni?]Thomas from Elgan 22. 11.1941
ADX/1398 addl. University College of Wales Sessional Examination paper 1942 Dairying (Second Year Diploma)
ADX/1398 addl .Postcard to Glesni Thomas of Llwyncelyn Congregational Church
ADX/1398 addl. Letter from Western Mail to Miss Glesni Thomas re her engagement announcement to Iorwerth Boyer
ADX/1398 addl. Envelope postmarked Luton 11 March 1948 addressed to Glesni Thomas, Oak House, Priory Street, Carmarthen
ADX/1398 addl. Postcard (Mabel Lucie Attwell: Happy Birthday) from Nora to Mrs G Boyer, Ralton Farm, Llanstephan Road, Johnstown, Carmarthen
ADX/1544 addl Intermediate School Aberaeron 33rd and 37th Anniversaries and Prize Day programmes 1929 and 1933 belonging to Morfudd Thomas (Dinah Davies' name appears in 1929 )
ADX/1544 addl. Eisteddfod winners' ribbons
ADX/1544 addl. 21st Birthday postcard from Blodwen to Miss Morfudd Thomas, 81 Colwin [?] Road, Cathays, Cardiff postmarked Lampeter 24th May 1938
ADX/1431 addl. Cardigan and District Health Visitor badge apparently issued by the Soroptomist International Association of Miss D.M. Davies [Dinah Davies 1907-1996]
Acc.No: 3918 Date of material: 1929 - 1948 Extent: I envelope Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Records and newsletters of the Mid-Wales Ice Skating Club (Ref: DSO/176)
Minutes, newsletters, petitions, press releases and press cuttings, West Wales Ice Skating Trust Aberystwyth Ice Rink Project proposal &c.
Acc.No: 3917 Date of material: 1990 - 2001 Extent: 1 box Access: Some restrictions under DP - collection to be checked Not yet in the catalogue
Tonau ac Emynau Dathliad Canmlwyddiant Y Parch. John Roberts (Ieuan Gwyllt) 1822-1922 (Ref: ADX/1720)
Tonau ac Emynau Dathliad Canmlwyddiant Y Parch. John Roberts (Ieuan Gwyllt, gweinidog a cherddor Methodistaidd Calfinaidd) 1822-1922
Acc.No: 3915 Date of material: 1922 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1720)
Further records of the Inner Wheel Club (Ref: DSO/73 addl)
18 files relating to annual accounts (contents may be weeded after consultation with depsoitor) ; "History of District 15 ; The first fifty years 1938-1988" ; Association of Inner Wheel Clubs in Great Britain and Ireland Directory 2011-2012
Acc.No: 3914 Date of material: 1997- 2015 Extent: 1 box Access: Restricted access owing to DP issues in addresses &c. Not yet in the catalogue
Tide Tables 2020 (Ref: CSC/TM/1/4)
Tide Tables 2020
Acc.No: 3913 Date of material: 2019 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(CSC/TM/1)
Programmes, ephemera and Tide Tables (Ref: CSC/DCLS/T/6/2-6 and tbc)
CSC/DCLS/T/6/2-6: Tide Tables 2005-2009.
TBC: Programmes (mainly events at Aberystwyth Arts Centre) and ephemera. May be subject to transfer / weeding.
Acc.No: 3912 Date of material: 1990s - 2010 Extent: I small box Access: open Show catalogue(CSC/DCLS/T/6)
Photographs relating to the Home Guard and to Capel y Garn Bow Street and an album of hymns set to tunes by William Llewelyn Edwards (Ref: ADX/1719)
Pictures relating to the Home Guard and to Capel y Garn Bow Street.
1. Bow Street Home Guard showing the platoon including someone on a Royal Enfield motorcycle.
2. Cor Darlledu Caniadaeth y Cysegr o Gapel y Garn Ebrill 25 a 26, 1965.
3.Cor Canu Dosbarth y Garn 1972. Cymanfa Ganu'r Canmlwyddiant.
4. Plant Dosbarth y Garn 1972. Cymanfa Ganu'r Canmlwyddiant.
5. 'Cymdeithas y Chwiorydd 1983'
6. Album of hymns set to tunes by William Llewelyn Edwards
Acc.No: 3911 Date of material: c.1940-1983 Extent: 6 items Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1719)
Aberaeron WI minute books and other material (Ref: D/WI/AAE addl)
Aberaeron WI minute books and other material comprising Committee Minute Books 1998 - 2014, Meetings Minute Books 1999-2014, Ceredigion Federation Centenary Year Calendar ( 2016), photographic competition entries 2014, programmes and other leaflets
Acc.No: 3910 Date of material: 1998-2016 Extent: 1 box Access: open ( may be some DP issues with names and addresses ) Not yet in the catalogue
Aberystwyth Inner Wheel Community Service Documents (Ref: DSO/73 addl.)
Aberystwyth Inner Wheel Community Service Documents 1957 - 2006 : fundraising and the distribution of funds and gifts to disadvantaged persons
Acc.No: 3909 Date of material: 1957-2006 Extent: I folder Access: Some DP issues with names and addresses Not yet in the catalogue
Cofnodion Merched y Wawr , Beulah 2016 - 2018 (Ref: DSO/33/7 addl.)
Cofnodion Merched y Wawr , Beulah 2016 - 2018 (rhaglenni a chofnodion)
Acc.No: 3908 Date of material: 2016-2018 Extent: I folder Access: Some DP issues ( addresses and phone numbers ) Not yet in the catalogue
League of Friends of Bronglais Hospital (Ref: DSO/155 addl.)
Agendas and minutes of the League of Friends of Bronglais Hospitaland Community Health Services 2012 - 2017
Acc.No: 3907 Date of material: 2012 - 2017 Extent: 1 folder Access: open ( presumed ) Not yet in the catalogue
Transcription of a memoir by Captain John Jones (Ref: DLJ)
Transcription of a memoir by Captain John Jones of North Road Aberaeron (1846-1911). Links to other items in the collection
Acc.No: 3906 Date of material: modern but original memoir c. 1899 Extent: 1 item Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Programmes, Football Association of Wales, Youth International matches (Ref: DSO/175)
1. FAW Youth International match - Wales v. Scotland at Park Avenue, Aberystwyth 28th April 1956 programme
2. FAW Youth International match Wales v. England at Park Avenue, Aberystwyth
Acc.No: 3905 Date of material: 1956 and 1971 Extent: 2 items Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Rhaglenni Eisteddfod, Eitemau teuluol / Eisteddfod Programmes and family items (Ref: ADX/1718)
Programmes relating to the Rhys Thomas James (Pantyfedwen) Llanbedr Pont Steffam Eisteddfod 1969, 1971-1978 ; Teulu James Pantyfedwen, Pontrhydfendigaid Eisteddfod 1969, 1971-1978 ; Gwyl Fawr Aberteifi [Eisteddfod] 1969-1970, 1972-1975, 1977,1979, programmes of other local eisteddfoddau c.1969-1972, competitor's tickets, certificates in the name of Elin Angharad Dalis Davies 1969-1976, Llawlyfr yr Anibynwyr ( Handbook of the Independents - a handbook / diary issued for Independent chapel attendees) for 1886 embossed with the name of Mr D. Dalis Davies, Dihewid, and a letter from J. Llewelyn of Borth to Rev. D. Dalis Davies of Beulah 14th May 1931
Acc.No: 3904 Date of material: 1886-1979 Extent: 1 small box Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Letter found at Yr Hafod, South Marine Terrace, Aberystwyth (Ref: ADX/1717)
Letter found at Yr Hafod, South Marine Terrace, Aberystwyth from Mary of 39 King Street, Great Yarmouth to Eunice, her friend, with attached letter from Willie to Eunice mentioning the wrecked steamer 'Ardle'.
Acc.No: 3903 Date of material: 28.12.1896 Extent: 1 item Access: open Show catalogue(ADX/1717)
Cuttings book of Mr George Rees, (Ref: DB/115)
Cuttings book of Mr George Rees,owner of the Welsh Gazette (1899-1910), includes cuttings, letters to the editor, paper samples , interesting random jottings &c.
Acc.No: 3902 Date of material: 1899-1910 Extent: 1 item Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Wig and District W.I. Minute Book (Ref: D/WI/WIG)
Wig and District W.I. Minute Book
Acc.No: 3901 Date of material: 1964-1969 Extent: 1 item Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
Aberaeron Hospital Heol y Tywysog, Aberaeron, Ceredigion: Heritage Statement August 2017; Edward Holland (Ref: HDD/1)
Aberaeron Hospital Heol y Tywysog, Aberaeron, Ceredigion: Heritage Statement August 2017; Edward Holland
Acc.No: 3900 Date of material: August 2017 Extent: 1 volume Access: Not yet in the catalogue
Llanilar WI : a Short History and Llanilar WI Inventory of items belonging to Llanilar WI as at November 2019 ( including all those items deposited at Ceredigion Archives ) (Ref: WI/LIR)
Llanilar WI : a Short History and Llanilar WI Inventory of items belonging to Llanilar WI as at November 2019 ( including all those items deposited at Ceredigion Archives )
Acc.No: 3899 Date of material: 2010 -2019 Extent: 2 items Access: open Not yet in the catalogue
East End Cow Keepers (Ref: ADX/1716)
Copy of East End Cow Keepers by Nigel Winfield (original in the Bishopsgate Institute) and several related items, mostly maps.
Acc.No: 3898 Date of material: Extent: 1 box Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Watkins/Trubshaw papers (further items) (Ref: ADX/1652 addl)
1. Print by Gwen Davies (to be transferred to the School of Art, Aberystwyth)
2. Framed portrait miniature of James Trubshaw.
Acc.No: 3896 Date of material: 18th and 20th c Extent: 2 items Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Papurau Dafydd Morris Jones (Ref: DMJ)
Ledger, D. Jones, carpenter, Llanafan
Ledger, DT Jones, architect, Aberystwyth
Plans of houses by DT Jones
Plans of village halls, ditto
Plans of the General Eisteddfod 1952 field
Painting of Llanbadarn church by Alfred Worthington
Acc.No: 3895 Date of material: Extent: Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
School and university magazines / Cylchgronau ysgolion a phrifysgol (Ref: DMJ)
The Ardwynian, 02/1934 - 07/1950
The Link, Aberaeron School magazine
Aberystwyth University OSA magazines
Aberystwyth University Rag magazines
Other miscellaenous magazines
Acc.No: 3894 Date of material: Extent: 3 boxes Access: Open Not yet in the catalogue
Displaying latest 51 to 100 of 3928 records. Show all records